Thursday, January 29, 2009

Visiting with Sharyn and Justin

Yeah!...we are going to go visit my friend Sharyn!!
But first there is a long drive from the tennis courts where I just met my foster folks to Sharyn's house. I love car rides.

Sometimes Susan stops the car and I have to wait for her...I am good at looking pretty in the car.


Sometime she is distracted by how pretty I am...today she noticed the little bit of white on my tail end.


Finally we got to Sharyn and Justin's house...I was a perfect girl when I met Justin for the first time...here I am showing him my best sit.



Then he gave me scritches behind my ears...my favorite!


Then I got some more scritches from Sharyn.


Afterwards I got a great big meal bone for the ride home. It was a good day.
(Stay tuned for the next installment of Mia's journey from kennel to foster home!)
Mia is still looking for a forever home. If you are interested in adopting Mia please email Susan at sarrobin@sbclgobal.net or call her at 773-512-1053. Thanks for passing along her story. Together we will find her a forever home!







4 comments:

Heather and Pumpkin said...

Mia you sure have some nice threads for a big girl. I love riding in the car too. Hope you are enjoying your foster home.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Laura C. said...

Aside from the tip of her tail, Mia also has a funny little white spot on her neck, just at the back of her head. When we get up in the morning and let her out of her crate, the ongoing joke is "Were you painting the bedroom last night? Looks like you got a paint speck on your fur."

Mary said...

That little bit of white at the tip of her tail just slays me! :-)

Mia said...

Thanks for stopping by Mary we LOVE you Canine(and Feline) Mafiosos!!! Mia hopes to have a Mafia of her own someday...