Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunset in the Forest

So where do you go when you're all dressed up in a pretty pink sweater? The Forest of course!

Stoppin' to get some lovin'.

Sun worshipping.






Ice skating! Mia likes to run on the ice.


Putting on the brakes! Cuz there was something that smelled really good in the grass.

Thanks for checking in on me!


Update: Mia has a foster home set up for this Friday - she still needs to meet her roommate dogs and we have to find a way to get her very large "Mia proof" crate from one end of the city to the other - truck anyone? But we are sure we will figure it out!


We are so thankful for all of the emails and phone calls and links and donations and offers to help - there are a lot of good people out there - thank you all from Mia and all of her friends.
I am sure Erica is very grateful to all of you.


We are still looking for a forever home for Mia - if you are interested please email Susan at sarrobin@sbcglobal.net or call her at 773-512-1053.


Happy, happy new year!









5 comments:

Heather and Pumpkin said...

Hooray Mia - I am glad to hear your good news about the foster home!

xoxo
Pumpkin

Anonymous said...

Mia we are glad you got a foster home, and wish it was your furever home. I also wanted to tell you how I love your pink sweater! mom has been looking for one for me! Since Pink is my favorite color!

Mia said...

Thanks Pumpkin! I will let you know how I like it on Friday!

Mia

Mia said...

Oh thank you Daisydog! We are all very excited and can hardly wait until Friday. We will keep our eyes open for a pretty pink sweater in your size...mine is kind of snug on me in case you didn't notice...

Mia

Yvette said...

That pink sweater is super cute - not surprised someone had to pull over while driving and ask where you got it! Haa!!