Friday, January 16, 2009

Holding Pattern

Hello Everyone! Mia here hanging in my foster home - boy is it nice here! Plenty of comfy dog beds, good food, snacks, lots of walks and plenty of toys! Best of all my foster Mom and Dad really love me and they let me kiss and snuggle and sit in their lap whenever I want. And I am learning to be a very good dog. Only casualty has been my collar - but in my defense I was trying to get to the treats and found my collar instead....and my foster Mom got me a new collar right away. Thanks foster Mom!

Like I said - plenty of toys - well a lot of them belong to my foster sisters but they are good about sharing! Lucky me!



I do like to smooch!



The three M sisters.

And for the best news - these are my foster sisters, Mona on the left and Maggie in the middle - we are all getting along much better these days and we even play sometimes - until they get tired - I never get tired! I am very happy here! Thanks for checking in! Mia




Update: We are still looking for a forever home for Miss Mia, an all-adult household with no cats, maybe a dog friend, lots of structure and exercise. If you are interested in adopting Mia please email Susan at sarrobin@sbclgobal.net or call her at 773-512-1053.


We are also still collecting donations to pay for Mia's lengthy boarding stay. We owe about $1600 dollars now. You can donate using the button on the right.

Thanks everyone!






6 comments:

Yvette said...

I love the picture of all three girls!

Mia said...

Mia's foster parents - especially Laura, her foster Mom is absolutely amazing and exactly what Mia needed - no nonsense, but lots of love and support and she believes Mia is a very good dog and that helps Mia make strides - like playing and posing with her foster sisters. All homeless dogs should be so lucky to land in such a good place and to be given a chance. Thanks Laura and Mike!!

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Mia, you are far too precious!! Collars are highly overrated (if you ask Mina and Celeste, that is).

Mia said...

Oh thanks for stopping by Mina and Celeste's Mom! We love your blog! Mia

Anonymous said...

Hey Mia, looks like you have some nice new friends!

Mia said...

Thanks Daisydog - I love my new fosters sisters, but only Mona loves me back, Maggie is still deciding...so I will give her some more time. Mia