Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Mia got a pretty pink sweater for Christmas.
Her sister Millie got one too.

Pretty in Pink Sisters.

Side view.

Back view. Cool skull and bones to offset the pretty pinkness.

Sleepy view. Mia thinks her pretty pink sweater is perfect for lounging.

It also goes well with her Mia tag.
Mia is still looking for a foster or a forever home. She has only 9 days until she must be out of her boarding facility where she has been since October. Might you be her forever person?
If you are intersted in adopting or fostering Mia please email Susan at sarrobin@sbcglobal.net or call her at 773-512-1053. Mia has until January 12 to find a place to sleep.
Pretty pink sweater is included!








8 comments:

Yvette said...

I love those sweaters!

Mia said...

Thaks Yvette! Auntie Kira picked them out when we were on an outing at Kriser's pet food store.

that girl said...

God bless you for all you are doing for Mia! I got the Petraits email about her and came to find her blog. We have three cats and a small-ish apartment, so we can't foster her. If I could, I would. I hope you don't mind me asking...why can't she go with her sister Millie? It's tough to see buds have to split up. Again, wonderful work you are doing. Her story really hits you in the heart. I'm telling whoever I can about her plight.

Mia said...

Thanks so much that girl. Millie is living with one of Erica's best friends and her cats that Millie is fine with. Hopefully they can have visits when Mia lands in her new place.

We are confident that Mia will land in a good home! Thanks for spreading the word!

that girl said...

I posted about Mia on my blog. It's not the most high-traffic blog, but maybe someone will see and forward. And, I hope you don't mind, I took one of the photos from your site. :) Janice

Mia said...

Thanks Janice! Just one good home is all we need!

Heather and Pumpkin said...

I love those sweaters! Mia is a dog after our own heart. I wish we could help foster but our building has a pet limit. We posted a link to her blog on ours, hope that helps bring by some more visitors. (blog.superbuddypets.com)

xoxo
Heather & Pumpkin the Japanese Chin

Mia said...

Thanks Heather and Pumpkin - every link and passed email is helping!